To create your exhibit stand at 31.BI-MU you have 3 very simple options:
1. Imagine your stand as you like, in the size you prefer and with the layout you consider more appropriate and then choose your trusted stand assembler or send your project to the stand-fitters of fieramilano, who will assemble it according to your instructions. In this case, we recommend you to simulate the configuration of your stand by the Cost Calculator, in order to have an estimate of what you would pay for the space and then add your set-up costs to this amount.
|2. Imagine your stand as you like, in the size you prefer and with the layout you consider more appropriate and then choose one of the 3 standard shell-scheme stand solutions offered by fieramilano. In this case, we recommend you to simulate the configuration of your stand by the Cost Calculator, in order to have an estimate of what you would pay for the space and then see the page “Standard Shell-Scheme Stand Solutions” proposing different types of layout and fixed prices for the setting-up of the area you required.
3. Choose the “All-inclusive” stand including: exhibit area, stand design and setting-up at a very favourable price that will allow you to be a key player at 31.BI-MU with maximum result and a reasonable investment.
|Participation Costs, excluding VAT:
• € 344 Registration Fee, including Smart Catalog Services
• Participation Fee:
€ 221/sq m for exhibit areas up to 200 square metres
€ 216/sq m for exhibit areas between 201 and 500 square metres
€ 211/sq m for exhibit areas over 500 square metres • 20% extra charge for stands with 2 free sides, 30% for stands with 3 free sides, 40% for stands with 4 free sides;
• € 8.75/sq m Service Fee (including: stand cleaning – fire extinguishers – municipal tax on advertising – electric power up to 10 kW – WI-FI connection in the hall – car park card – SIAE (Italian Authors’ and Publishers’ Association) Tax, as better specified in Art. 10.1 of the Exhibition General Regulations;
• € 250 for each represented Company whose products are exhibited and for which an indication is provided in the Official Exhibition Catalogue.
You don’t know how to design your stand? Here are some examples created for the last edition of BI-MU.