BALLUFF – Hall: 13 – Stand: B46
Innovative technology for assembly and kitting functions
For assembly and kitting functions, Balluff offers a SmartLight Indicator you can use to visualize the individual production steps and monitor them. And there’s more still. Our SmartLight Indicator features numerous additional functions, such as the display of the adjusting direction, the pacing times for the work processes, wait times in the workflow or representation of remaining production steps. Wrong picks can also be detected or bin levels quickly verified.
Our SmartLight Indicator consists of six independent, ultra-bright, multi-color LED segments which you can operate in different modes: in segment, runlight and level mode or for representing the safe state – depending on what you want to monitor. IO-Link provides convenient user guidance.
Thanks to IO-Link, the intelligent device is quickly and cost-effectively installed with plug-and-play to connect with both PLC and PC-based systems simultaneously. All modes, colors and status are directly available in the Process Data.
Since you can daisy chain the SmartLight Indicator with another one, it is possible to further reduce costs and wiring time.
- IO-Link enables Industry 4.0 functionality
- Time-of-Flight photo eye to reliably detect hand movement
- Versatile: six independent, ultra-bright multi-color LED segments
- Convenient: display shows segment, runlight and level mode as well as Safe State
- Cost-saving: connect two SmartLight indicators (daisy chain) – just one IO-Link port needed
* The published news is edited by exhibiting companies. Exhibitor assumes responsibility for what is published in his own page.