UVIT – Hall: 15 – Stand: G39
UVIT since 1965 leader in Italy in the distribution of tools for
Tightening operations and exclusive NORBAR representative for Italy, UVIT presents the new products for industrial tightening with torque control:
NEW Norbar PTS best performing screwdriver
The new PTS improves the performance of every previous model. A new pneumatic motor that ensures greater performance and precision, faster than 60% in tightening, the PTS covers a tightening range from 100 to 6,000 Nm.
In torque control it guarantees a repeatability of +/- 3% and an accuracy of more than 3% for clamping from 20% to 100% of the capacity of the instrument. Safety and comfort in use by the operator: vibration and noise at the minimum levels.
ISO 6789: 2017: TWC test benches for dynamometric wrenches, for calibrations according to new regulations
The new NORBAR manual and automatic TWC bench allows calibration or torque wrench tests according to ISO 6789: 2017:
Some specifications of the TWC bench:
- Torque up to 1500 N.m
- Complies with BS EN 26789: 2003, ISO 6789: 2017 Part 1 and the US military standard GGG-W-686
- The counterbalanced reaction system allows the leveling of the instrument in order to reduce parasitic loads or displacements
- User interface with touch screen (compatible with keyboard and mouse)
- Automated management of uncertainty data for ISO 6789-2: 2017 calibrations
PRECISE and EASY TIGHTENING: NEW NORBAR manual torque wrenches
The NORBAR range of torque wrenches is even more complete with the new models. They cover the range from 0.3 Nm to 2000 Nm: robust, precise and easy to use. Visit the UVIT stand and discover the new NORBAR models: Nortorque® torque wrenches for high performance thightening (range from 12 to 340 N.m) and the new wrench with digital scale
* The published news is edited by exhibiting companies. Exhibitor assumes responsibility for what is published in his own page.