ZARE – Hall: 11 – Stand: E183
ZARE can ensure a short internal supply chain in order to protect the confidentiality of the projects and cut the lead time for the production.
Cutting edge technologies coupled with a deep knowledge of materials are our daily work tools.
To meet the constantly increasing market demands we improved our plant with new machines, like large metal laser sintering Concept Laser X-line 2000R.
Zare is prEN 9100:2016 certified company for: ” Manufacture of prototypes and components in metal alloys and thermoplastic materials by Selective Laser Melting & Additive Manufacturing technique”.
ZARE is the leader when it comes to rapid growth. It works alongside the customer in order to find the best possible solution for production requirements and the best balance between functionality, aesthetics and final cost, whilst ensuring FAST LEAD TIMES, HIGH QUALITY and CONFIDENTIALITY.
Today, ZARE Prototipi has the following systems available:
- 3 FDM Fortus 900 systems;
- 2 Machines with Polyjet (Objet) technology by Stratasys;
- 2 SLS plastic sintering used to sinter CRP Technology Windform® Material.
- 1 3D System ProX SLS 6100
- 1 Concept Laser M2 Cusing for metal laser sintering
- 5 Concept Laser M2 Cusing Double Laser for metal laser sintering
- 2 Concept Laser Mlab Cusing R for metal laser sintering
- 1 SLM Solutions SLM 280 for metal laser sintering
- 1 SLM Solution SLM 500 for metal laser sintering
- 1 Renishaw AM250 for metal laser sintering
- 1 LARGE metal laser sintering device X-Line 2000R (for monolithic model up to 800mm x 400mm x 500mm)
- 3 HP Multi Jet Fusion Systems
* The published news is edited by exhibiting companies. Exhibitor assumes responsibility for what is published in his own page.