Perfectly fitting with the urban pattern, the Exhibition Centre can be reached by the underground M1 Line, whose terminal (Rho-Fiera) is located at the “Porta Est” Entrance, or by high-speed trains and buses connected with the city centre of Milan. A fast and extensive network of urban transport services connects the Exhibition complex with the city centre of Milan, with the railway stations and with the neighbouring airports, such as Linate and Malpensa.
The fieramilano Exhibition Centre can be easily reached also through the Milan motorway ring roads. Its car parks have a capacity of over 20,000 parking places.
In the Exhibition days, high-speed trains will directly stop near the Exhibition Area. The Organisers will put at all operators’ disposal several shuttles from Malpensa and Linate airports and, around the fairground, two circular buses, connected with the exhibition entrance gates (Porta Est, Porta Sud Tim and Porta Ovest Tim).
fieramilano Rho S.S. 33 del Sempione, 28
20017 Rho (MI) – Italy
- Info traffic
- Info free transport services for and from airports
- Info paid transport services
- Train which stop at Rho Pero (Trenitalia)
- Trains which stop at Rho Pero (Italo)
- External Circular Bus
- Car parks next to Fieramilano Exhibition Centre
- Car parks next to underground stations
- Restaurants and snack bars
- Shops and useful services
- Disabled people