ANCA launches the MX7 ULTRA premium, next generation machine range to produce the highest accuracy and quality cutting tools
ANCA EUROPE – Pad: 11 – Stand: F32
Introducing one nanometre axis resolution, the new MX7 ULTRA machine’s performance can maintain less than +/- 0.002mm line form accuracy of any profile which includes ballnose and corner radius endmills.
The new MX7 ULTRA can manufacture large volumes of endmills and other cutting tools of the highest accuracy and quality. The minute size of a micron is beyond the human eye, but in becoming even more precise and moving from micrometres to nanometres, ANCA will offer the highest accuracy and quality in a cutting tool in the market. New software, hardware and design features are combined to make significant advances in surface finish, accuracy, and controlled runout, to deliver batch consistency from the first ground tool to the thousandth.
The MX7 ULTRA includes:
• nanometre control system,
• new servo control algorithm for smooth motion,
• system and mechanical upgrades enhance stiffness and rigidity,
• in-process measuring, balancing and runout compensation for consistent accuracy,
• Motor Temperature Control (MTC) – compensation for thermal expansion on the grinding spindle, and
• specialist training support in how to grind industry leading cutting tools.
Pat Boland, ANCA co-founder says: “The MX7 ULTRA is a significant development in precision machine design and will change the industry expectations for accuracy and tool life. Achieving these outstanding results has only been possible because of our extensive experience working with customers to manufacture the highest quality cutting tools over many years. At ANCA we are always designing and innovating to find better customer solutions and I am very proud of the ANCA team that have developed the MX7 ULTRA”.
* The published news is edited by exhibiting companies. Exhibitor assumes responsibility for what is published in his own page.